ABN Unique services
ABN brokers work with industry sectors including, but not limited to:
- Commercial Property
- Education and Training
- Health, Aged Care and Medical Services
- Hospitality and Food Services
- Manufacturing, Construction and Trades
- Marine, Boating
- Performers and Entertainers
- Professional Services – IT, Financial and non-financial #
- Rural and Farming
- Sports, Clubs and Associations
- Wholesale and Retail
Who needs Professional Risks insurance?
Expensive lawsuits can arise from dissatisfied clients anytime, even through no fault of yours. So if you’re providing professional advice or services, insurance to protect your exposure to Professional Risks is essential.
Costly litigation can bankrupt your business, or damage your hard-earned reputation. That’s why ABN brokers tailor policies for all sorts of professionals, in fields from medicine and IT to engineering, financial services and recruitment, just to name a few.
What types of insurance are available to cover your Professional Risks exposure?
- Professional Indemnity insurance to help protect your assets and reputation if your advice or services cause a client to suffer loss and they take legal action against you.
- Public and Product Liability insurance to help protect you and your business from financial risk if you’re found liable for third party injury, death, loss or property damage.
- Medical Malpractice insurance to help cover health care providers and practices against patient claims due to errors or breach of duty.
Management Liability which typically includes:
- Crime insurance to help protect your business against employee fraud or dishonesty.
- Directors and Officers Liability to help cover directors or officers for any liability claim made against them while carrying out their duties.
- Employment Practices Liability to help protect your business and management from employee claims such as wrongful dismissal.
- Information Technology Liability covers both Public & Products Liability and Professional Indemnity when IT services or advice cause loss, injury or damage.
Choosing the right cover
Lawsuits can run into hundreds of thousands, and even millions of dollars, so it’s vital to protect your business and professional reputation.
An ABN broker can advise you on the right combination of Professional Risks Insurances to help safeguard your livelihood. We offer you key advantages:
- Strong negotiating power to bring you exclusive policies and premium deals.
- Expert advice to compare and tailor cover for your unique business.
- Claims handling with our powerful backing to give you a fast resolution.
To give your business strength when you need it most, contact an ABN broker today!